Jk Shaki Jamilkucing tv

google.com, pub-0383258808248401, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Friday, September 24, 2010

Thank for the song kelly


http://eating-blueberries.blogspot.com/



Hej folks here's the story about The Great CAT Man,
For homeless, helpless cats he gives a damn,
The time and energy is all his own,
He's got 104 cats (and three Monkey's) at his home!

Chorus:
3 Monkeys
104 Cats
Saved from the City streets
and you won't find a single ra-at.

Now he's doing this for 16 years,
That's commitment and compassion to my ears,
He hopes to open up a center some day,
where all the homeless, helpless animals can come to live and play,
Chorus:
For now he's here almost every single day
For a picture you have to PAY?!
Please friends don't think this man a cheat,
104 cats can really eat,
Chorus:
So that's the story about The Great CAT Man,
For homeless, helpless cats he gives a damn,
The time and energy is all his own,
He's got 104 cats (and three Monkey's) at his home!

CAT Man,
The Great, CAT Man
Jaaah-mil.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Wow! what a delightful song and the person that created it!
I was meant to me you Jamil and I was meant to be there today with the water bottle experience. Don't let them provoke you.
I read this graffiti on the wall in KL the first day I arrived:
"Love the haters"
I plan to do just that, aswell as love the lovers and the cryers and complainers and cats too.
I hope the center works out. But if it doesn't don't worry, I wasn't meant to be.
So I suspect.
Peace and Presence,
Kelly
P.S
The name of my bible is: "The Power of Now"- Eckhart Tolle. Needless to say I would recomend it.

October 7, 2010 at 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

You can leave comment.if good and ok i will publish it. if rude or bullshit arios kabaretos lambrados.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home