Jk Shaki Jamilkucing tv

google.com, pub-0383258808248401, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Babykey give me problem today...






Today while I am in bukit bintang with my female monkey shaki ,cost I always bring her to play at grass field at merdeka square .around 11.30 pm I start going home but I will stopped by at my parking place at bukit bintang meeting with friend or chatting with tourist. Around 12.00 midnight I receive sms from my neighbor also my friend saying that my baby monkey ( babykey ) out from her cage. And already come out from house.

I start my scooter and going home as fast as I can. When I reach home babykey already on the roof. I put shaki inside cage. And starting try to call babykey cam down. I know babykey attitude. I cannot show her my angry face. She will not going down. But as human who can control you self if you getting provoke even by animals. Few time I getting mad. And that make babykey more stubborn. People already sleep and have sweet dream. But me .take me 5 hour to get her. Start 12.00 midnight I call her came down. Only at 4.25 mornings only I can get her. By chitting her. my experience you only can catch monkey by chitting them. they are to clever.

Surah Ghafir : 7-9Hadis Riwayat Muslim Bermaksud :"Pada setiap pagi seorang itu pasti di sertai oleh dua malaikat yang berdoa : Ya Allah berikanlah kerosakan terhadap orang yang enggan membelanjakan hartanya untuk bersedekah ",sedangkan yang lain berdoa : " Ya Allah berikanlah pengantian terhadap orang yang gemar membelanjakan hartanya kepada kebaikan ".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave comment.if good and ok i will publish it. if rude or bullshit arios kabaretos lambrados.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home