Jk Shaki Jamilkucing tv

google.com, pub-0383258808248401, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Helping lost Dog

I really dont know where he is come from. i dont know it belong to who. but this dog suddenly staying infront of my house for almost 3 week. i feed him, give him water .and as muslim person i cannot allowed dog enter my house compartment. than i make plece for him to hide from hot and rain.infront of my house between my flower three and my old car. and lucky he staying there.
He is male dog. white colour. for me i dont mint to have dog. as long i didnt touch them when they are wett. i dont give it damm what my fellow malay people said. they didnt feed me.but animals feed me. so? everyday i will give food for this dog. 2 time. and as what i see he threat me like his owner. when i came out from house he will wake up and waiting with tail placing left right. same when i came back to the house.
But now after 3 week the dog gone already. mabby the owner found him back i think. if yes lucky him. he is free to go back to where he is belong. good by doggy.

Surah Ghafir : 7-9

Hadis Riwayat Muslim Bermaksud :

"Pada setiap pagi seorang itu pasti di sertai oleh dua malaikat yang berdoa : Ya Allah berikanlah kerosakan terhadap orang yang enggan membelanjakan hartanya untuk bersedekah ",sedangkan yang lain berdoa : " Ya Allah berikanlah pengantian terhadap orang yang gemar membelanjakan hartanya kepada kebaikan ".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave comment.if good and ok i will publish it. if rude or bullshit arios kabaretos lambrados.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home