Jk Shaki Jamilkucing tv

google.com, pub-0383258808248401, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

best way to help me..



I found the way to solve my situation and problem. After checking and discuss I see it can help me and the abandoned cats I rescue, I found one jobs that no need for me to work with anyone, or time.

To be executive mpv cab driver, executive cab is the cab which can use for hole Malaysians not only Kuala Lumpur, it up to me when I want to drive, which time I want to drive. So my free time I can use it to find money by drive executive cab, it are mpv car, so I meet tourist everyday than it easy for me to find tourist as my customer.

To take the cab I need to pay deposit rm 12.000/ and the mpv is belong to me. I just need to pays the rest everyday rm 80 / only and I thing I can afford it. Always my free time is 10.00pm until 3.00 pm .it the best way for me to find money for the kitty. When I finish pay the installments the mpv is belong to me.

I rally need your help to take out that mpv. I need rm 10.000/ but I know you cannot give me rm 12.000/ but at least you can support sum amount. To make it rm 12.000/ I need to collect rm 12.000/ only I can take out one mpv cab.at least when I drive executive cab . I no need to hope only money from bb coolection. Do help me to get this cab. Support me how much you can. Reply me to get bank account.

Please help me to help animals.

jamilkucing


Update Coolection to take Executive MPV Cab :


Donation from 2 chinese people Rm 340/



Help me with money not with words.buy thing using money not words. thank
jamilkucing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave comment.if good and ok i will publish it. if rude or bullshit arios kabaretos lambrados.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home